The Digital Currency (Distance Learning) programme from University of Nicosia seeks to fill an important gap that exists today between the supply of and demand for academic knowledge in the area of digital currency. More specifically, while the interest in digital currencies has skyrocketed in the past few years, academic institutions have been slow to implement academic programs that cover the need for educating specialists in the area, addressing it in its entirety (technical and financial aspects alike).
The programme fills this gap and positions the University of Nicosia at the forefront of academia in this area on a global scale.
This field offers very good career opportunities. Digital currencies is a field which is growing steadily around the world, and interest in such currencies is anticipated to continue strong. Thus, the global employment outlook is promising.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Currency
- Open Financial Systems
- Regulation and Digital Currencies
- Money and Banking
- Blockchain Technology and Applications
- Disruptive Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 11 other Masters in Finance in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The minimum requirement for admission into a Masters degree programme is a Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university. In addition to the minimum requirements, special admission requirements may apply for various departments.
- Please consult the website for an updated list of specific requirements. Further, students applying from selected countries may be required to have additional qualifications. The Office of Admissions will guide all applicants throughout the admission process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12960 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA8640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12960 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.