Lead the way in this brand-new, industry-aligned program. Graduates get the hands-on skills and knowledge needed to manage, organize, and run supply chain functions. From logistics to procurement, knowledge management to global sourcing, students cover all aspects of the supply chain management field, being challenged to apply theory to the practical workplace.
The Supply Chain Management Diploma program at The University of Winnipeg prepares graduates to work as at the management level in the supply chain field, providing a comprehensive foundation in the theory and practices of supply chain management based on the best practices and industry standards in Canada.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Commodity Manager
- Logistics Business Manager
- Transportation Coordinator
- Customs Broker
- Purchasing Agent
- Production Logistics Coordinator
- Purchasing Manager
Supported by the Supply Chain Management Association – Manitoba (SCMA-MB).
Students graduating from the Management Certificate incorporated in the program may apply for the Certified in Management designation (CIM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Fundamentals
- Business Law
- Cultural Dimensions & Environmental Influences
- Effective Oral Communication
- Effective Written Communication
- Essential Skills for Managers
- Financial Fundamentals
- Global Sourcing
- Indigenous Perspectives
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Supply Chain Management & Logistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 18 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 pandemic, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 120 with a minimum Production score of 100.
- International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- The Cumulative GPA, or Final Percentage, on these transcripts will be assessed for eligibility.
- In cases where the number of applicants exceeds the available spaces, applicants will be assessed on the following criteria: the amount of, and type of, work experience; academic grades; and proficiency in English.
- Minimum Grade: 60%
Supply Chain Management Diploma applicants must have a minimum of three years professional work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18415 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18415 CAD per year during 13 months.
National12200 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12200 CAD per year during 13 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.