Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology - Bioinformatics and Computational Biology and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at Saint Louis University.
This transition from an INTO program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
- 30 credit hour program
- 9 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 21 credit hours remaining toward degree
- 30 credit hour program
- 6 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 24 credit hours remaining toward degree
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse features
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
6 - 9 credit hours
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Bioinformatics View 859 other programmes in Bioinformatics in United States
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in biology, biochemistry, computer science, mathematics, statistics or closely related field. 2.75 GPA on 4.0 scale. 3 letters of recommendation.
- 16 years and above
- Semester 1: TOEFL 75 (17 subscores in reading and listening), IELTS 6.0 (6.0 subscores in reading and listening), PTEA 50, IELA 176 (169 subscores in reading and listenting), or Duolingo 70.
- Semester 2: TOEFL 70 (13 subscores in reading and listening), IELTS 6.0 (5.5 subscores in reading and writing), PTEA 48, Completion of Academic English Level 5, IELA 169 (162 subscores in reading and writing), or Duolingo 55.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.