The International Graduate Diploma in Business - International Business Management programme at INTO Newcastle University London offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
What to expect from studying this Business program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Business because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English for Academic Purposes
- Business and Management
- Study and Research Skills
- Financial Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1207 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For students intending to progress to Newcastle Law School: 3 term: IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent 4 term: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
English language requirements:
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Extended: IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- 16 years and above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15895 GBP per year and a duration of 9 months.
- Tuition fees start from £15,895 depending on the chosen duration.
Newcastle University London, is committed to awarding gifted international students with academic scholarships, helping them achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.