Textile Engineering from University of the Punjab aims to provide quality education to ensure that our graduates are nurtured to be sensitive, tolerant, humane, and carry wisdom of knowledge, creative thinking and research skills for their holistic development. This will hone their potential for assuming leadership roles in diverse fields of the society.
Students at Textile Engineering from University of the Punjab will:
- Get implicit and explicit knowledge and develop critical thinking and applied research skills
- Develop character and inculcate moral values as desired by the Pakistani society
- Develop leadership skills among graduates for their diverse roles in the society
- Advanced Methods in Textile Engineering
- Technical Textiles
- Nonwoven Structures
- Advanced Weave Design
- Research Methodology
- Textile Composites
- Textile Testing and Characterization
- Biomaterials and Medical Textiles
- Quality Control and Process Optimization (Elective-I: Any one
- from the following courses)
- Advanced Coloration and Finishing Techniques (Elective-I: Any
- one from the following courses)
- Nano Technology in Textiles (Elective-II: Any one from the
- following courses)
- Textile Comfort and Clothing (Elective-II: Any one from the
- following courses)
- Research Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Biotechnology General Engineering & Technology View 22 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Pakistan
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.Sc. in Textile Engineering (16 years) from HEC recognized Institution
- 1st Division / 2.50 CGPA
- A foreign candidate will apply through his/her Home Country’s Embassy (whose names are recommended by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of Pakistan according to the prescribed procedure).
- Foreign students are exempted from the Entry Test & Admission Application Fee.
International500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.