The Graduate Diploma in Finance - Finance is a preparation program from INTO Queen's University Belfast that upgrades your academic skills, English language level in order to be accepted to a Master’s program.
In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Graduate Diploma in Finance offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
What to expect from studying this Graduate Diploma in Finance - Finance program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Finance because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Finance, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.Finance programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore Modules:
- Accounting for Financial Management
- English for Academic Purposes
- Financial and Economic Strategy
- Financial Econometrics
- Financial Market Theory and Investment Analysis
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Intake for the Extended option: 5 October
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 853 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pass in an undergraduate degree in any subject from a recognised institution or Higher Education Diploma (3-5 years) with acceptable grades in any subject from a recognised institution. Applicants must have previously studied modules in either statistics, mathematics, finance, economics or calculus with good grades.
- IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- 18 years and above
International17375 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17375 GBP per year and a duration of 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £17,375 for the Standard option and from £18,995 for Extended depending on the chosen duration.
At INTO Queen's University Belfast, we are committed to helping ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
- With a range of generous scholarships on offer, you could be eligible to receive funding to help towards your tuition fees – regardless of your background or financial circumstance.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.