The Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences - International Business Law is a preparation program from INTO Queen's University Belfast that upgrades your academic skills, English language level in order to be accepted to a Master’s program.In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Graduate Diploma offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
What to expect from studying this Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences - International Business Law.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society.
You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas.
By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences.
Teaching is an important component of Humanities, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
Programme StructureCore Modules:
- Empirical Enquiry and Critical Thought
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Culture
- Foundations of Social Science
- Research Design
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law International Business View 381 other programmes in Business Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pass in an undergraduate degree in any subject from a recognised institution or Higher Education Diploma (3-5 years) with acceptable grades in any subject from a recognised institution.
- IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- 18 years and above
International17895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17895 GBP per year during 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £17,895 for the Standard option and from £18,995 for Extended depending on the chosen duration.
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.