The Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences - Human Rights Law is a preparation program from INTO Queen's University Belfast that upgrades your academic skills, English language level in order to be accepted to a Master’s program.
In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Graduate Diploma offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
What to expect from studying this Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences - Human Rights Law.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society.
You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas.
By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences.
Teaching is an important component of Humanities, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore Modules:
- Empirical Enquiry and Critical Thought
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Culture
- Foundations of Social Science
- Research Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Intake for the Extended option: 5 October
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Civil & Private Law View 610 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pass in an undergraduate degree in any subject from a recognised institution or Higher Education Diploma (3-5 years) with acceptable grades in any subject from a recognised institution.
- IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- 18 years and above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17375 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17375 GBP per year and a duration of 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £17,375 for the Standard option and from £18,995 for Extended depending on the chosen duration.
At INTO Queen's University Belfast, we are committed to helping ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
- With a range of generous scholarships on offer, you could be eligible to receive funding to help towards your tuition fees – regardless of your background or financial circumstance.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.