The Graduate Diploma in Management - Criminology and Criminal Justice from INTO Queen's University Belfast is a preparation program that upgrades your academic skills, English language level in order to be accepted to a Master’s program.
In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Graduate Diploma offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
What to expect from studying this Graduate Diploma in Management - Criminology and Criminal Justice
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Management because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business in an International Context
- Business Management - Environment, Theory and Practice
- Empirical Enquiry and Critical Thought
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Culture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Intake for the Extended option: 5 October
DisciplinesCriminal Law Public Law Criminology View 488 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Pass in an undergraduate degree in any subject from a recognised institution or Higher Education Diploma (3-5 years) with acceptable grades in any subject from a recognised institution. Applicants wishing to progress to the MSc International Business must have an undergraduate degree in Business or Management which is acceptable to Queen?s Management School.
- IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- 18 years and above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17375 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17375 GBP per year and a duration of 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £17,375 for the Standard option and from £18,995 for Extended depending on the chosen duration.
- At INTO Queen's University Belfast, we are committed to helping ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
- With a range of generous scholarships on offer, you could be eligible to receive funding to help towards your tuition fees – regardless of your background or financial circumstance.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.