This Environmental Engineering and Project Management degree from University of Leeds
A degree from Leeds and the experience you'll gain here will give you the edge to find the career you want. Your course will give you the experience and knowledge that employers are looking for to help you secure a job.
The University of Leeds is in the top five most targeted universities in the UK by graduate recruiters, according to High Fliers’ The Graduate Market in 2022 report.
This programme will equip you with a variety of knowledge and skills that are in demand from a number of professions.
Graduates are likely to work for consulting and contracting engineers, water companies, utility companies and regulators as well as other environment-related companies.
Examples of graduate destinations:
Lilongwe Water Board
Enviro Care India Pvt. Ltd
National and Governmental bodies worldwide
is intended for those who find themselves in management positions with little experience of the techniques necessary to manage the range of projects for which they have responsibilities, or people with a background in management who feel they lack up-to-date technical knowledge in the rapidly changing field of environmental engineering.
You’ll build your knowledge of key issues such as water resource, solid waste or health management. Taught by experts in a research-intensive environment, you’ll gain an insight into the latest developments in this exciting field and prepare to meet the challenges they bring.
- Water Resource Management
- Indoor and Urban Air Quality
- Advanced Wastewater Management
- Solid Waste Management
- Groundwater Pollution and Contaminated Land
- Environmental Engineering and Project Management Dissertation
- Environmental Microbiology
- Circular Economy and Resource Recovery from Waste
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management Environmental Engineering View 280 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- A bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) in a relevant engineering, natural science or science-based subject.
- Applications from professionally qualified and experienced candidates will also be considered. A bachelor degree with a 2:2 (hons) will be considered for candidates with at least three years’ relevant environmental experience.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.