Upon successful completion of the INTO Illinois State University Graduate Pathway in Music - Music - Collaborative Piano and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of study at Illinois State University. This transition from an INTO program to a university degree program is called progression.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse features
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
- Academic requirements: Completion of undergraduate degree in music with 2.5 GPA out of 4.0. Audition required.
- Age requirements: 17 years and above
- 1-Semester Pathway: TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.5, PTEA 53, IELA 176, Password 7, or Duolingo 70.
- 2-Semester Pathway: TOEFL 65, IELTS 5.5, PTEA 44, IELA 169, Password 6, Completion of Academic English Level 4, or Duolingo 55.
International14960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14960 USD per year and a duration of 6 months.
Tuition fees can be up to $26,000 depending on programme length and / or start date.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.