There is a growing need for maintenance engineers and asset managers who can plan the care of long life, high value assets for availability and performance.
The ability to drive cost-effect maintenance strategies across a range of industry sectors open careers opportunities for our graduates globally.
This Maintenance Engineering and Asset Management course at Cranfield University is suitable for graduates with engineering, maths, sciences or related degrees keen to pursue careers in industrial maintenance, planning, control and management. It is also highly relevant to graduates currently working in industry keen to extend their qualifications and knowledge in this field alongside individuals with other qualifications who possess considerable relevant industry experience.
This qualification takes you on to a wide range of careers involving maintenance engineering and asset management, with responsibilities in industries including
- Oil and Gas,
- Power generation and distribution,
- Chemical and Process,
- Manufacturing Textile,
- Civil Infrastructure,
The unique feature of this course is its applied and practical nature, aimed at availability of strategic assets. This course will qualify you to transform the current industry culture of OEM’s based maintenance routines to strategy based maintenance.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Maintenance
- System Availability and Maintainability
- Failure of Materials and Structures
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Maintenance Planning and Control
- Asset Management
- Diagnostics and Prognostics
- Probability and Statistics in Risk and Reliability Engineering
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management General Engineering & Technology View 1363 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Candidates are expected to have at least two years relevant experience in industry together with a first or second class UK Honours degree in a relevant engineering or technology-based discipline, or the international equivalent of these UK qualifications.
- Alternative qualifications together with additional industrial experience have also been considered.
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Postgraduate Loan from Student Finance England
- Santander MSc Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarships
- Cranfield Postgraduate Loan Scheme (CPLS)
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Future Finance Student Loans
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.