Over the last decade, heritage crime has become an increasing issue across the world. Efforts from the international heritage community to tackle crime against cultural property have highlighted the increasing demand for highly qualified and skilled subject matter experts.
Keeping our courses up-to-date and current requires constant innovation and change. The modules we offer reflect the needs of business and industry and the research interests of our staff and, as a result, may change or be withdrawn due to research developments, legislation changes or for a variety of other reasons. Changes may also be designed to improve the student learning experience or to respond to feedback from students, external examiners, accreditation bodies and industrial advisory panels.
Key organisations have supported the need for further education within this field, due to the rise in crime and high demand for highly qualified subject matter experts.
This Forensic Investigation of Heritage Crime course at Cranfield University aims to meet these demands and improve the employment prospects for students, and promotion prospects for existing heritage professionals. Heritage is a competitive, but expanding field, and the knowledge gained from this MSc should be of real world use to enhance your chances of employment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courtroom Skills
- Extended Essay
- Fakes and Forgeries
- International Heritage Crime
- International Heritage Exercise
- Investigation and Evidence Collection
- Reasoning for Forensic Science
- UK Heritage Crime
- UK Heritage Exercise
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Forensic Science Criminology View 108 other Masters in Criminal Law in United Kingdom
- A first or second class Honours degree or equivalent in forensic science or scientific discipline, or the professional equivalent.
- Students with other degrees who can show a knowledge of and interest in the scientific elements of the subject will also be considered.
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- PgDip Full-time: £8,000
- PgCert Full-time: £5,000
- PgDip Full-time: £16,200
- PgCert Full-time: £8,100
- Conacyt (Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnologia)
- Postgraduate Loan from Student Finance England
- Santander MSc Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarships
- Cranfield Postgraduate Loan Scheme (CPLS)
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Future Finance Student Loans
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.