It majors on industrially relevant projects, team working, and transferable skills. Our graduates enjoy careers in a wide range of sectors from financial services through to health care.
This Engineering and Management of Manufacturing Systems course at Cranfield University is suitable for graduates with science, engineering, IT or related degrees keen to develop careers in manufacturing or related industries, or academia; or graduates currently working in industry keen to extend their qualifications or pursue a career change; or individuals with other qualifications who possess considerable relevant experience.
Cranfield manufacturing graduates are highly sought after by industry. Many graduates take on appointments with a wide range of manufacturing enterprises or, increasingly, apply their skills to other sectors from financial services through to health care.
The MSc in Engineering and Management of Engineering Systems is accredited by the Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET), Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) on behalf of the Engineering Council as meeting the requirements for Further Learning for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Enterprise Systems
- Operations Analysis
- General Management
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Strategy
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1395 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A first or second class UK Honours degree in a relevant science, engineering or related discipline, or the international equivalent of these UK qualifications. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
- Applicants who do not fulfil the standard entry requirements can apply for the Pre-Masters programme, successful completion of which will qualify them for entry to this course for a second year of study.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- PgDip Full-time: £8,000
- PgCert Full-time: £4,600
- PgDip Full-time: £17,400
- PgCert Full-time: £8,700
- The Hingston Scholarship
- Global Manufacturing Leadership Masters Scholarship
- GREAT China Scholarship
- Masters Loan from Student Finance England
- Santander Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Future Finance Student Loans
- Chevening Scholarships
- Cranfield Postgraduate Loan Scheme (CPLS)
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers Postgraduate Masters Scholarship
- IGEM Postgraduate Masters Scholarship
- Royal Aeronautical Society
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.