Upon successful completion of the INTO Illinois State University Graduate Pathway in Information Systems (Non-IS Background) - Information Systems - Network and Security Management and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of study at Illinois State University. This transition from an INTO program to a university degree program is called progression.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences IT Security View 513 other programmes in IT Security in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Illinois State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 2.5 GPA out of 4.0.
- 17 years and above
- 1-Semester Pathway: TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.5, PTEA 53, IELA 176, Password 7, or Duolingo 105.
- 2-Semester Pathway: TOEFL 65, IELTS 5.5, PTEA 44, IELA 169, Password 6, Completion of Academic English Level 4, or Duolingo 95.
International15890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15890 USD per year during 6 months.
- Tuition fees start from $15,890 depending on the chosen duration.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.