If you are looking to study education at master’s level, then this course enables you to learn in a way that fits with your own work priorities and commitments. You can choose from four study pathways to focus your learning where you want to develop.
Whether you are working as a teacher, lecturer, trainer, educational leader, manager or administrator – or aspiring to a career in education – this Education course at University of Bath will give you a significant insight into the latest trends and leading-edge research, and how those impact on policy and practice.
You will learn how to undertake and use educational research, and to reflect on your own practice, using your knowledge of the latest educational trends and developments, to inform and enhance the way you work.
You will leave this course with:
- knowledge of research-informed practice, trends and the latest developments in education
- a greater understanding of current educational issues to enhance your own professional practice
- improved research, analysis and critical thinking skills
- experience of undertaking a small-scale research project in your own professional context
- the skills and knowledge to able to make an enhanced contribution to policy and practice in education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Curriculum studies
- Education in an international context
- Educational enquiry
- Leading and managing educational innovation
- Leading and managing schools and colleges
- Technologies for learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Coaching Teaching View 19 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, typically a 2:1 or above or
- a degree that is not a 2:1 or above (or international equivalent) plus at least 2 years of relevant experience in a relevant field or sector, or
- a teaching qualification (gained after at least the equivalent of 2 satisfactory years of higher education) plus at least 2 years of relevant experience in a relevant field or sector
- successfully completed the 30 credit Postgraduate Certificate in International Education (PGCiE) at the University of Bath, enabling you to seek a direct transfer to the MA Education
- an advanced diploma in education and at least 2 years of relevant experience, or
- a teaching qualification (gained after at least the equivalent of 2 satisfactory years of higher education) and at least 2 years of relevant experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2780 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1390 GBP per semester during 24 months.
National2780 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1390 GBP per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition per 12 credit unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.