Receive a solid theoretical foundation in finance and risk management. You’ll learn to analyse financial decisions and the motivations of people making them, and how to apply this knowledge in the real world
We bring in expertise from the University’s departments of Mathematical Sciences and Economics. This gives you access to a range of teaching and research experience.
- Our emphasis on technical and practical skills means you’ll leave prepared for a finance career
- Share your knowledge and experiences with students from all our finance courses. You'll also gain global insight working with students from all over the world
- Learn from three of the University’s leading teaching and research departments. We bring in expertise from Management, Mathematical Sciences and Economics
- Apply academic theory to a practical issue with an optional dissertation alternative. You'll get valuable experience working on a real problem
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Econometrics for finance
- Theory of financial decision making
- Quantitative finance
- Financial derivatives
- Investment management
- Corporate governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management View 751 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 or above (or its international equivalent) undergraduate degree. Your degree can be in any discipline but you must have studied a subject with quantitative content.
- If you are a UK student and completed your undergraduate degree abroad, your qualification must be equivalent to a 2:1 or above.
- We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
If you completed all of your undergraduate studies in:
- the UK
- a country where English is the official first language
You may be exempt from our English language requirements.
In exceptional cases, relevant work experience may be a substitute for the degree requirement. You should have no more than three years’ relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.