The Pathway takes 2 or 3 terms to complete, depending on your language level.
During the Pre-Master's - Clinical Biochemistry at INTO Manchester you will advance skills relevant to your chosen Master’s subject area, improve your specialized English vocabulary and gain opportunities for internships. We guarantee you will be admitted to your chosen Master’s after completing our Pre-Master courses.
What to expect from studying this Life Sciences programme
When studying a Life Sciences programme, you emerge yourself in a multitude of disciplines like Biology, Physiology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Natural Science, Health Science and more.
Your studies can focus on anything, from viruses and bacteria to plants and animals, and the curriculum provides the tools you need to face all the questions and challenges that you stumble upon in your journey to understand all living things.
Join this programme to learn about life in all of its forms and examine the way their biological structures work. The sheer broadness of this subject offers students all the opportunities they need to jumpstart their careers in areas related to natural sciences and health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore Modules:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Management Studies
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 1257 other Masters in Biology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic requirements: Successful completion of an undergraduate degree or an equivalent 3-year university diploma. Students with a 3-year diploma are offered a more limited range of progression opportunities for postgraduate study. Work experience in a related area can increase this range for diploma holders. Being academically pre-qualified for progression to your choice of university is essential. This programme cannot be used as an academic top-up. English language requirements:
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Accelerated: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in reading and writing) or equivalent.
- Please note: for visa purposes students requiring a Tier 4 visa must have IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16255 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16255 GBP per year and a duration of 6 months.
Tuition fees start from £16,255 for the Standard option and from £10,995 for Accelerated depending on the chosen duration.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.