You will deepen your knowledge of sports physiotherapy, athlete management and performance enhancement. You'll work with our highly experienced sports physiotherapy team.
The course complies with international standards of practice and takes place, in the most part, online. We are one of just a few universities offering this type of course part-time, through distance learning. You will have the convenience of being able to complete your studies alongside your physiotherapy practice.
You will also take part in induction and residential weeks, where you can meet and work with fellow students on real case studies, and engage in debate with practitioners from a variety of contexts.
By taking part, you will benefit from:
- highly interactive, flexible online learning and clinical teaching
- residential teaching weeks to support your practical and clinical examination training
- an online network of sport and exercise medicine and sports physiotherapy clinicians
- access to experienced clinical specialists in the field to provide professional development support
- a problem-solving and reflective approach to sports physiotherapy and related topics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sports physiotherapy in practice
- The sports environment
- Exercise physiology
- Athlete management
- Performance physiotherapy - spine
- Functional anatomy and sporting movement analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences View 47 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You should have a bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, typically a 2:1 or above.
- To apply for this course, you should have an undergraduate degree in physiotherapy.
- You should have current registration or licence to practice as a physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council and should hold Chartered Physiotherapist status.
- You will need to have a minimum of 2 years post-licensure work experience in a physiotherapy role.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5535 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5535 GBP per year during 36 months.
National3390 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3390 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.