- Learn about all aspects of HRM practice including recruitment and selection, leadership and performance management, and approaches to HRM in an international context
- Have the opportunity to take part in residential study courses, allowing you to challenge and collaborate with your peers in an engaging environment outside of the traditional classroom setting
- The course content of this Masters has been designed to map on to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development’s (CIPD’s) advanced learning outcomes, providing you with the opportunity to complete these and become a member
- Complete a Postgraduate Diploma, leading to the CIPD accreditation, in just 9-months full-time as a stand-alone qualification, or take the MSc which contains the taught element of the Postgraduate Diploma and finishes with a dissertation.
Our Master’s programmes are designed to prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project-management and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate recruits.
This Human Resource Management programme at The University of Exeter will enable you to develop the professional and HR skills and subject expertise that will make you a valuable asset from day one of your career.
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- HRM in Context
- Human Resource Development
- Employment Relations
- Employment Law
- International Human Resource Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
- PgDip: 120 credits
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1749 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
A 2:2 degree or above (50%+) with honours in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £14,100 full-time
- International: £22,800 full-time
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.