- Focus on important contemporary issues such as globalisation, international relations and inequality as well as other public policy challenges
- Gain an incredibly diverse and intellectually stimulating perspective on how each area directly impacts on the global political economy
- Learn how to fully comprehend, analyse and address issues affecting the global political and economic landscape
- Acquire a wide range of quantitative and qualitative research skills.
The Global Political Economy programme at The University of Exeter is very proud of their graduates who have careers across a broad range of sectors and are working all over the world. Example destinations of recent graduates of the School's postgraduate programmes include:
- Director, Strategic Matters UK
- Business Analyst, Dresdner Kleinwort
- Business Consultant, Transition Consulting
- Account Executive, IMG
- Financial Business Analyst, Reuters
- Chartered Financial Analyst, 7city Learning
- Equity Analyst, Japanese Bank
- Trainee Fund Manager, Scottish Widows
- International Political Economy
- Business and Management Research Design
- Advanced Interdisciplinary Research Design
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Dissertation for MRes Mgt
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 562 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 degree with honours in Economics or a related discipline such as Politics, International Development, Social Sciences or Management from a recognised university.
Applications must include a Research Statement (no more than 1000 words). This should include the following:
- An explanation of why you have chosen a research Masters rather than a taught Masters programme.
- An outline how this MRes programme will help further your career goals?
- An outline your research interests.
- 3-5 key strengths that make you an ideal candidate for the MRes, referring to your CV.
International19000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.