The aim of this this Sorbonne Law School - Queen Mary University of London Double LLM from University of London Institute in Paris is to provide students with a unique opportunity to study international and comparative business law; in two languages (French and English), with two renowned Institutions, whilst living in Paris.
- Maximise your professional opportunities with two international and comparative focused LLMs from two top law schools.
- Attend courses taught by leading Queen Mary and La Sorbonne academics and notable practitioners.
- Benefit from the opportunity to study within both the British and French models of postgraduate education.
- Undertake tangible work experience, as part of an internship with a law firm, company or another legal context.
- Network with your peers face to face and experience life on campus at the University of London Institute in Paris and at the Université de Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Enhance your competencies in time-management, prioritising, and adapting to pressure – all of which are skills anticipated by employers in the legal sector.
- Earn two prestigious postgraduate law degrees from two leading Institutions within 18 months.
- The Sorbonne-Queen Mary Double LLM programme starts in January each year, with registration extending over 18 months, and is available only for the full-time mode of study.
- The Double LLM begins with the Queen Mary component in January, with an examination period in the Summer. The Dissertation is submitted in August. This is followed by the Sorbonne component from September, with assessment in the Spring of the following year. The programme continues with a credit-bearing Internship of at least 3 months, under the supervision of the Sorbonne.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Law Legal Studies View 11 other Masters in Business Law in France
- Applicants to the Sorbonne-Queen Mary Double LLM programme must meet academic, English language and French language requirements in order to be admitted to the programme.
- Applicants must ensure that you send a complete application, including academic qualifications and evidence of English language ability. French language ability will be assessed by interview.
- The usual qualification for entry to the Double LLM programme is a degree in law, or a degree with a substantial law content, normally of at least upper-second class honours (or equivalent).
International21333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA21333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- There are a number of sources of funding available for Masters students.
- These include a significant package of competitive Queen Mary bursaries and scholarships in a range of subject areas, as well as external sources of funding.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.