- Maximise your professional opportunities with an international and comparative focused LLM from a top UK commercial law school.
- Attend courses taught by leading Queen Mary academics and notable practitioners.
- Benefit from a flexible structure, Master of Laws designed to enable you to complete the programme without having to interrupt your professional career.
- Join a lively student community of recent law graduates and experienced practitioners of over 40 nationalities.
- Network with your peers face to face and experience life on campus at the University of London Institute in Paris.
- Earn a prestigious Queen Mary University of London degree.
This Master of Laws from University of London Institute in Paris will provide you with in-depth immersion in commercial law from both comparative and international perspectives, within a common law framework.
It will enable you to enhance your understanding of your own legal system, by giving you the tools to explore current commercial law issues from an international and comparative perspective.
Ultimately, the course aims to better prepare contemporary lawyers for an increasingly globalised world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The LLM in Paris programme has two start dates: January (you join in the spring semester) and September (you join in the autumn semester).
- The LLM in Paris is available to study full-time for one year or part-time for two years.
- You will study across both semesters - in the classroom through lectures and seminars, and self-directed (with support via the online learning environment).
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLegal Studies View 5 other Masters in Legal Studies in France
- The usual qualification for entry to the LLM programme is a degree in law, or a degree with a substantial law content, normally of at least upper-second class honours (or equivalent).
- We consider every application on a case-by-case basis and anticipate that some applicants will be practising lawyers who have qualified either in France or their home jurisdiction and will have legal work experience, which will also be taken into account.
- Non-law graduates may be considered on the basis of exceptional professional experience that directly relates to specialist LLM taught courses.
International22150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22150 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA12750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- There are a number of sources of funding available for Masters students.
- These include a significant package of competitive Queen Mary bursaries and scholarships in a range of subject areas, as well as external sources of funding.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.