- Taught in partnership with the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences and the University of Exeter Business School
- Combine core Computer Science modules with modules in Management, Strategy, Marketing and Accounting to prepare you for working with data in a leadership or management role
- Learn from teaching that draws directly from our particular research strengths in AI, machine learning, data science, high performance computing and networks, and cyber-security
- Your project, which forms a major part of your Masters, will be business-focussed as you explore data science in a commercial environment.
Computer Science is at the forefront of technology and innovation. With connectivity at the heart of society, there is an increasing need for graduates who are able to understand the latest techniques and technology to negotiate problems. Huge opportunities exist for the businesses and individuals who can solve these problems using the latest technology such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, high performing computing and cyber security.
Career opportunities are limitless, with graduates being found in a variety of sectors, including software engineering, health communications, education, life sciences, finance and manufacturing. This Advanced Computer Science with Business from The University of Exeter is particularly suited to professionals and graduates looking to develop career options or pursue academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Security
- Nature-Inspired Computation
- Research Methodology
- Machine Learning
- Computer Modelling and Simulation
- Computer Vision
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Computer Sciences Machine Learning View 902 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Candidates are required to have at least a 2:1 degree in computer science or a related area. This is an advanced programme and requires substantial previous knowledge of computer science (equivalent to that gained from an undergraduate degree in this area).
- Candidates must be able to show evidence of good programming ability in a recognised modern computer language. Candidates may be interviewed by video conference to assess their programming ability and suitability for the course.
- We may consider applications with non-standard qualifications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience, or relevant professional qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK fees per year:
£5,500 part-timeInternational fees per year:
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.