In short, the aim of the MSc in Accounting and Taxation at The University of Exeter is to give you the best possible preparation for a long and successful career in accounting with a specialisation in taxation.
Core modules in taxation are accredited by ACCA and alongside traditional accounting subjects, we cover all aspects of taxation including policy development and implementation, and practical operation of tax systems in the UK and overseas. You will gain an understanding of a broad range of topics and a variety of optional modules gives you the chance to specialise if you choose to do so, early on in your career.
The Masters programmes are designed to prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project-management and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate recruits.
Global demand for accountants and financial managers means you can compete across a variety of services in a huge range of sectors and businesses, from vast multi-nationals to small and medium enterprises, public sector organisations and charities. This degree programme can prepare you for a variety of roles including:
- Professional Accountant: Financial Accounting; Forensic Accounting; Management Accounting; Assurance; Audit
- Financial Analyst with a commercial or public sector orientation
Selected modules are accredited by ACCA for the MSc Accounting and Taxation programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comparative Taxation
- Introduction to UK Taxation
- Principles of International Taxation
- Accounting for International Managers
- Advanced UK Taxation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesAccounting Taxation View 212 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A mid 2:2 degree (55%+) with honours in a business related discipline such as Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or Management from a recognised university. Candidates may also offer ACCA Papers F1-F9.
- We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in business related modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications such as CFA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS and CIMA.
International24200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14800 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.