The Master of Science in Information Systems (MIS) at Fairfax University of America is focused on gaining a better understanding of the use of information systems to enhance business processes and the decision-making process associated with them. Business theory is merged with information systems theory to prepare leaders for success in public and private business environments. Practical applications are emphasized throughout the curriculum.
Career Paths & Opportunities
- Data administration
- Managing sourcing and global projects
- Cybersecurity specialists
- Research and development of information technologies and related products and services
- Systems integration
- IT project management
- IT consultant for projects that include a substantial dependence on information systems
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Networking, telecom, and infrastructure
- Analyst in information systems development projects
- Instructor at a college or university teaching information systems-related courses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IT Infrastructure
- Analysis, Modeling, & Design
- Enterprise Information Systems
- IT Project Management
- IT Governance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Domestic students may submit their Admissions Application at any time on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 311 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Online application form
- $100 application fee (non-refundable)
- Copy of passport
- Official bachelor’s degree diploma/certificate
- Official bachelor’s degree transcript(s)
- Bank statement of sponsor
- Statement of Financial Support Form (non-US sponsor) or I-134 Form (US sponsor)
- Official language proficiency test scores.
- Official Recommendations
- Academic Statement of Purpose
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae
International13068 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13068 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.