It's for newly qualified or practising engineers who’d like to extend their knowledge and practical skills in the growth areas of mobile communications and intelligent embedded systems.
5G mobile communications and intelligent embedded systems lie at the heart of many emerging applications. These include:
- the internet-of-things
- connected and driverless cars
- smart cities
- virtual reality
- smart manufacturing.
CareersAs a 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems graduate at University of Sussex, you’ll have the skills for a career in areas such as:
- mobile and satellite telecommunications (where large industry players include Samsung, Vodafone, Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia, Cobham, British Telecom, Telefonica)
- aerospace (where large industry players include Airbus, Rolls-Royce and GE)
- automotive and transport (where large industry players include Jaguar, BMW, Continental, Network rail)
- defence and security (where large industry players include BAE Systems, QinetiQ and Thales)
- MSc Individual Project
- Mobile Communications
- Real Time Embedded Systems
- Reconfigurable System on Chip
- Topics in Wireless Communications
- Wearable Technologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Communications Engineering View 172 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United Kingdom
- You should normally have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Your qualification should be in engineering, although other numerate subjects such as mathematics, physics or computing will also be considered. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
International22500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11275 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11275 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.