During this Transition Metals in Molecular Chemistry (T2MC) program from University Bourgogne Franche-Comté,series of courses will be taught in the main fields of chemistry, from organic, inorganic and bio-inorganic chemistries, analytical chemistry, spectroscopy, electrochemistry, molecular modelling.
Future career prospects
Graduate students will be suitable candidates for positions in companies, such as research, R&D engineer or manager position, project leader, product manager, technical salesman or consulting, productionmanager.
The field of activity may be very wide: pharmaceutical industry, petrochemicals, and agrochemicals of course, but also all companies using chemistry (e.g. automotive, aeronautic, or energy sector, environmental protection…).
This Master is oriented towards research, and students will be well prepared to pursue their studies with a PhD position in high-level international labs, which may open the door to either academic careers (lecturer, researcher, professor…) or top-skilled positions in industry.
- Master T2MC aims at preparing top level molecular chemists.
- The courses rely on a strong background in multidisciplinary chemistry (organic, inorganic, analytical, theoretic, and of materials) and focuses on fine chemistry with an accent on transition metal chemistry.
- The formal knowledge is highlighted by various practical examples related to transition metal chemistry applications.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Molecular Sciences View 15 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students eligible to the master T2MC program must have obtained a degree equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor of Science. Background knowledge in general chemistry, molecular synthesis, andspectrometry is mandatory.
- Candidates must have very good academic qualifications and a very good practice of English.
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dijon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.