What will Nanobiotechnology students from Vilnius Gediminas Technical University learn
- Students will acquire fundamental knowledge and skills in gene, cell, and tissue engineering, nanomaterials, nanomedicine, diagnostic nanobiotechnology, nanobioelectronics and microcapsulation of the biocomponents.
- Students will be acquainted with the organization and planning of research and dissemination of results both in academic and industrial environments.
- Students will be able to carry out the individual research projects, analyze and present the obtained results.
Person with Master degree in Nanobiotechnology can work in the companies producing the pharmaceutical and molecular biology products, also the industry dealing with the tissue engineering and cell therapy both in Lithuania and abroad. In addition, graduates are able to work at governmental organizations as well as the research institutes and Universities or continue studies at the doctoral programmes in biotechnology, bioengineering or related disciplines of the Life Sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Diagnostic Nano-biotechnology
- Tissue Engineering
- Research Work
- Free choice obligatory course
- Microcapsulation of Biocomponents
- Cell Technologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biotechnology View 9 other Masters in Biology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- To this programme applicants are accepted from fields of: Biology, Molecular biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Chemistry Engineering, Biotechnology.
- At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.