The Management program at South Ural State University is aimed at preparing masters of management, carrying out marketing management in the company, creating and developing customer-oriented marketing management structures.
Masters study issues related to forecasting product’s market prospects, developing new technologies for promotion of products and services, learning the skills of brand management, creating and developing brands, managing brand capital, developing marketing plans and programs for introducing new products / brands to the market, rebranding traditional products / services of the company.A wide range of professional disciplines includes the study of: marketing factors related to business performance, market research methods and marketing analysis, modern marketing technologies, integrated marketing communications, seminars on strategic and innovative marketing, customer relationship strategies, brand management strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students study issues related to forecasting market prospects for products, developing new technologies for promoting products and services, learning brand management skills, creating and developing brands, managing brand capital, developing marketing plans, programs for introducing new products to the market, rebranding products.
- Students study professional courses, including the study of marketing factors for business performance, market research methods and marketing analysis, modern marketing technologies, integrated marketing communications, customer relationship management strategies and brand management.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 20 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The programme is unique due to the organization of collaboration with business structures in the form of inviting practicing specialists to hold special sections of courses; organizing trainings and master classes; solving real problems and issues that enterprises are facing, in the form of cases and projects.
- A multicultural environment is created to facilitate the blended training of students from different countries. The programme also provides additional options, including practice-oriented additional courses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.