Why Study medicine at San Raffaele?
UniSR is one of the top-ranking universities in Italy for research and teaching; it is well known in Italy and in Europe for research on Cancer, Urology, Cardiovascular diseases and cardiac surgery, HIV/AIDS, Rare diseases, Preclinical and Human Biological Sciences. This means that students have the unique possibility of studying and living in an exciting environment where breakthroughs are made every day in the treatment of acute and chronic conditions.
The curriculum of the International Medical Doctor Program at Vita-Salute San Raffaele University is a solid but innovative curriculum based on two initial preclinical years which take a solid in-depth look at the basic-sciences needed for the medical profession, as well as at the human sciences required to develop an effective doctor-patient relationship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics and Bioinformatics
- Medical Physics
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Human Genetics and Genomics
- Basic Life support
- Basic Pathology and Immunology
- Human Morphology
- Introduction to Surgery
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- EU: The new test registration deadline is July 23
- International: Registration for non-EU candidates ended on 15 July 2021.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 12 other Masters in Human Medicine in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The minimum academic requirement for enrolling to a medical degree course in Italy, is to possess a high school diploma and have at least 12 years of education.
- An English Language Certification corresponding to C1 level is requested as well by the International MD Program and is obligatory.
- presenting a University certificate indicating they have passed all the first year exams of the University course they are enrolled in if they are missing only 1 year.
- presenting a University certificate indicating they have passed all the exams of the first 2 years of their course if they are missing 2 years.
International3356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20140 EUR for the full programme during 72 months.
EU/EEA3356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20140 EUR for the full programme during 72 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.