This Executive Master in Leadership Strategy and Innovation offered at Murdoch University is designed for achieving organisational goals and sustainably required to maintain your organisations competitive advantage. In today’s fast-paced, globally connected world leaders must address volatility, uncertainty and the complexity of an ambiguous business environment. The EMLSI Postgraduate course is for professionals in private, public and not-for-profit sectors across the Asia Pacific region looking to move into higher levels of management.
3 reasons to study Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation at Murdoch
- Assimilate vast amounts of management and business data and turn data into coherent strategies and decision making.
- Work productively with a team of your leadership peers and improve your ability to work autonomously, flexibly and creatively.
- Identify challenges and resolve problems as an innovative leader and apply critical analysis to evaluate complex information, problems and concepts.
Develop your skills
Build essential skills and knowledge to meet your career or study goals. Topics you’ll cover include:
- Leadership – from following to leading, develop high performance work systems and become a manager coach.
- Strategy – strategy to operations, managing uncertainty through strategic planning and rethinking strategic value of markets and consumers.
- Innovation – managing a global business, creating value for organisations and stakeholder governance in a business-society ecosystem.
Your future career
If you have three years supervisory experience and you’re looking to take your career to the next level, our program will equip you with the strategic, problem-solving and leadership acumen you need to realise your leadership ambitions.
- Leadership Dynamics: From Follower to Leader
- Developing High Performance Work Systems
- Manager as a Performance Coach
- Managing Uncertainty Through Scenario Planning
- Leading from Strategy to Operations
- Rethinking Strategic Value of Markets and Consumers
- Managing a Global Business
- Creating Value for Organisations
- Stakeholder Governance in a Business-Society Ecosystem
- International Immersion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management Leadership View 12 other Masters in Innovation Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Murdoch University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS Code: 00125J
- A recognised degree (in any field) and a minimum of three years supervisory/managerial experience;
- OR A minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience (to be assessed through the Recognition of Prior Learning framework) with a minimum of three years supervisory/managerial experience.
International36080 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36080 AUD per year during 24 months.
- If you are a national student, you may be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.