The Engineering program from University of Queensland is a pathway to becoming an accredited engineer and has been submitted for accreditation to Engineers Australia.
The world is changing fast. Rather than fighting change, at UQ we believe it’s something to embrace.
Postgraduate engineering studies will prepare you for more senior, leadership roles so you can boldly ask questions in new and challenging ways.
Discipline focussed courses coupled with practical research or industry based projects will give you the confidence and capability to solve complex engineering challenges in a changing world.
- Undertake supervised projects relevant to your engineering field. You'll learn from UQ and guest academics, industry representatives, and business leaders about how to implement innovative design solutions in the real world.
- Specialise in bioengineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, materials and manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering, petroleum engineering, renewable energy, software engineering or urban water engineering.
- Benefit from a program that includes a balance of business courses. You'll develop your ability to understand, manage and deliver complex professional projects within your chosen engineering discipline.
Postgraduate study can take you anywhere. Depending on which field you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Biomedical engineer
- Chemical engineer
- Software engineer
- Civil engineer
- Environmental engineer
The Master of Engineering is accredited by:
- Engineers Australia
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Device Engineering
- Professional Engineering and the Business Environment: Global Practice
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Engineering Innovation and Leadership
- Biomaterials: Materials in Medicine
- Medical Imaging
- Cell and Tissue Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Software Engineering View 36 other Masters in Software Engineering in Australia
CRICOS code: 099431C
- To enrol in the 48-unit program, a person must (i) hold an approved degree or equivalent in engineering or a relevant field of study with a GPA of at least 5.0 on a 7 point scale.; and (ii) satisfy the executive dean, that based on their academic record, they are suitably qualified for admission into this program.
International46112 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46112 AUD per year during 36 months.
National29970 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29970 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.