Whether you want to develop a new product, tackle a social problem or drive business growth, UQ can help you make a difference.
The Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation from University of Queensland will teach you about understanding entrepreneurship and innovation in modern business and the benefits created, including better communities.
This 8-unit graduate certificate program undertakes an interdisciplinary approach that utilises UQ's leading position in sciences and the commercialisation of those sciences, so you can learn how to develop and manage new ideas.
Upon graduation, you'll have a globally recognised qualification that is highly regarded by employers and gives you the skills to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship within any organisation, be it a corporation or startup, research organisation or in the public sector.
- Develop your understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation in emerging fields that will have a profound effect on how you practice business.
- Learn from some the world’s best researchers and brightest minds in the field, and feel part of a globally connected community with willing mentors, alumni, business partnerships and technology hubs.
- Gain hands-on experience in turning ideas into reality managing innovative products and services, commercialisation, and operating a lean startup model.
- Creativity for Innovation and Design Thinking
- Idea Management
- Managing Innovation
- Building Innovation Capability
- Food Entrepreneurship
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 24 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Australia
CRICOS code: 096016J
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in the same discipline as approved by the Executive Dean with a GPA of at least 4.00 on a 7 point scale; OR Bachelor degree or equivalent with a GPA of at least 4.00 on a 7 point scale & 3 years full-time work experience in the same discipline as approved by the Exec Dean; OR post-secondary study & at least 5 years full-time work experience in the same discipline as approved by the Exec Dean; OR 7 years full-time work experience in the same discipline as approved by the Exec Dean.
International21600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21600 AUD per year during 6 months.
National17264 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17264 AUD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.