The Master’s programme in International Business Communication programme at Radboud University provides you with the knowledge base and practical tools to function as an independent communication specialist in organisational communication in linguistically and culturally diverse international contexts.
This programme also allows you to put your knowledge into practice, conducting a practical internships, that also allows you to explore your own research topic.
What will you learn?
Gain knowledge on the role of communication in business relationships
Explore themes such as globalisation and cultural diversity on business communication, international management and language policy
- Learn about the factors shaping the reputation and performance of companies in international context
With a Master’s specialisation in International Business Communication, you could pursue a career in government, semi-government, business or academia. For example, our graduates work as:
- Internal or external communication managers
- Press spokespeople in companies, government departments, health institutions or non-profit organisations
- Communication trainers for consultancies
- Social media managers
- PR, marketing, or recruitment consultants
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Corporate Communication
- Data Collection & Analysis in Intercultural Contexts
- IBC Research
- Internship and Communication Consultancy
- Issues in International Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
Radboud University will still consider EU/EEA applications until 1 July, but we may not be able to offer assistance with housing.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Languages Corporate Communication View 27 other Masters in Languages in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your admission into this programme depends on your previous education. You are admissible if you have a completed Bachelor's degree in Communication and Information Studies or a related area.
- Interviews might form part of the application procedure.
- Experience in quantitative researchAs conducting communication research is an essential component of this programme, candidates should have experience in doing quantitative research (e.g. experimental or survey research) and knowledge of basic inferential statistics (e.g. t-test, ANOVA, Chi-square)
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- Holland Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
- StuNed scholarship programme
- Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund
- Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.