This Electrical Engineering program offered at Warsaw University of Technology acquires comprehensive qualifications and knowledge in the area of the power system (planning, optimisation, and control), electrical power quality, electromagnetic compatibility, electromechanical drive systems, electrical traction, measurement systems (hardware and software), intelligent electrical installations, and IT (artificial intelligence in power engineering, computational methods, and algorithms, microprocessor engineering).
The graduate can:
- design and construct electrical circuits, systems, and equipment;
- use highly complex electrical machines and equipment;
- design and use industrial equipment processing electric energy;
- apply electric circuits and equipment in production processes;
- design industrial plants supply systems and networks.
- electrical engineering companies;
- construction and design bureaus for electrical equipment;
- distribution and commercial companies dealing with electric equipment and controls;
- professional power engineering sector;
- design and installation companies
Examples of modules:
- Electrical Measurement of Non-Electrical Parameters
- Electromechanical Drive Systems
- Energy Conversions
- Selected Problems of Circuit Theory
- Short Circuits in Power Systems
- Numerical Methods in Technics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Artificial Intelligence View 11 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones. For more information on M.Sc. degree requirements, please click here.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision. Check the details on the transcript requirements here.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from the EU can use a passport or a national ID.
- Proof of payment of 85 PLN application fee. Check here how to make the application fee payment.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.