Our Program is 100% online and it has the same recognition as the On-Campus Program.
Innovative, practical and adapted to the real world, the S Online Master in Sustainable Hospitality Management at the Sustainability Management School (SUMAS) is aimed to have an impact on your future career in this vibrant industry. It is delivered by outstanding faculty coming from the field with a significant experience in sustainable projects and business strategy focused on hospitality.
SUMAS students can choose to take a second optional year and engage in an internship in a corporation or an international organization.
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Swiss Private School Register
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- SUMAS students are constantly engaged in practice-oriented projects that are guided by academics, consultants and professionals.
- These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations.
- These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development.
- 9 core modules.
- 5 major courses.
- Final Capstone Challenge.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 39 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Our university welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed a Bachelor degree. Once you have applied, our admissions team will be in contact with you for any further requirements.
- Application fee of 150CHF;
- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID;
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor Degree, with certified translation (if not originally in English);
- CV/Resume indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order;
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
Access to a computer, tablet or mobile device.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- Total tuition fee: 14,100 CHF
Scholarships are not offered for our online programs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.