The course has a strong focus on social and global innovation and you will have access to opportunities to work directly with both government and private industry in Australia and abroad. You will graduate as a well-rounded design student, having also developed key skills in service design and interaction design along the way.
Study a Graduate Diploma of Design Strategies at University of Canberra and you will:
- interpret and solve complex problems using design thinking techniques and processes
- identify and evaluate concepts and theories dealing with service design, design innovation and entrepreneurialism in design
- develop and review an iterative process of design involving models and prototypes to test and evaluate solutions to a wide variety of design problems
- integrate design knowledge and ideas to communicate design solutions to specialist and non-specialist audiences
- prepare and present a professional design strategy to create design solutions to social issues of global importance.
- Design strategist
- Creative thinker and visualiser
- Design and project manager
- Design consultant
- Design studio manager
- Service designer
- Consumer experience and digital strategist
- Digital innovation manager
- Experiential designer
- Creative Thinking
- Ubiquitous Computing and Internet of Things
- Visualisation and Prototyping
- Service Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
More informationGo to the official programme website
DisciplinesDesign Strategic Management Interior Design View 40 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University Admissions Committee.
- Students who have completed the Graduate Certificate in Design Strategies may apply and receive credit for the 3 Graduate Certificate (level G) units.
- In making an offer to an applicant, the University will give consideration to a range of factors including English proficiency, academic record and/or employment experience.
CRICOS Code: 096394E
International32900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32900 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National22300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22300 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Check the official programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.