Building on prior studies in your undergraduate degree, you will focus on the direct application of communication to issues relevant to senior management decisions. You will investigate solutions to problems regarding analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation, across a range of professional communication environments.
Study a Graduate Diploma in Communication at University of Canberra and you will:
- demonstrate an advanced understanding of human communication processes and environments
- demonstrate critical and analytical thinking needed to contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of mid to long-term professional communication issues
- contribute to advising senior management on communication issues and lead project teams within organisations
- gain advanced understanding of a range of social research methods relevant to strategic or marketing communication.
- Communications manager
- Marketing manager
- Marketing strategist
- Brand manager
- Advertising account director
- Marketing consultant
- Communication strategist
- Media strategist
- Creative director
- Media relations consultant
Application will be made to the Public Relations Institute of Australia and to the Advertising industry for accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Communication Principles
- Principles of Strategic Communication
- Social Research
- Public Relations Practice
- Networks and Social Media
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Journalism View 14 other Masters in Journalism in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree (AQF level 7) or equivalent as approved by the University Admissions Committee.
- Students who have completed the Graduate Certificate in Communication (UC) will receive credit for the 4 Graduate Certificate (level G) units.
- In making an offer to an applicant, the University will give consideration to a range of factors including English proficiency, academic record and/or employment experience.
CRICOS Code: 103875C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National20000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.