This full time (1 semester), or part-time (2 semesters) will teach you pharmacy basics in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, anatomy, and physiology; and allow you to meet the minimum pre-requisite units to transition into the Master of Pharmacy course confidently.
If you’re looking for a subject study change and wish to use your existing studies to leverage a new career direction in pharmacy, then this bridging course is the perfect solution. It is also a great way to test the waters if you have been outside of study for a while.
Take a proactive approach to your career in pharmacy and sign up for the Graduate Certificate in Pharmacotherapy today.
Study a Graduate Certificate in Pharmacotherapy from University of Canberra and you will:
- meet the pre-requisite units required to enter the Master of Pharmacy.
- explore additional study topics in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, anatomy, and physiology
- gain a better understanding of the science behind pharmacotherapy
- get valuable support and encouragement from university mentors
- open new networking opportunities
- be able to transition into the Master of Pharmacy
- discover new career options and pathways
The Graduate Certificate in Pharmacotherapy is a bridging course which lays the groundwork for students to be able to progress naturally into the Master of Pharmacy course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Planning
- Regional Anatomy and Physiology
- Systemic Anatomy and Physiology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Sciences Biochemistry View 21 other Masters in Pharmacy in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed bachelor degree in a science discipline
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33400 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33400 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National22800 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.