This flexible course can be studied either full-time or part-time, with units presented via a range of different format options, including online and face to face across flexible, intensive and on-campus delivery modes, to help you balance study with your other commitments.
You will graduate ready to succeed in your future field, whether that is educational leadership, training and career development, a role in the workplace learning sector, further postgraduate study in education, or beyond.
Study a Graduate Certificate in Education at University of Canberra and you will:
- explore major adult learning and general pedagogy
- be able to implement education, learning and development programs to enhance the leadership and program initiatives within government or in your industry
- acquire the skills to appreciate ‘nexus points’ between pedagogical theories and educational practices at local, national and global levels.
- Deputy principal
- Head of department
- Executive teacher
- Curriculum developer
- Year adviser
- Student adviser
- Education adviser
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educating Globally
- Reflection on Educational Practice
- Academic Writing and Research Skills
- Intercultural Academic Communication
- Educational Leadership and Change
- Education Research Perspectives
- Educating for Sustainable Worlds
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 39 other Masters in Pedagogy in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a four-year undergraduate degree in education or a three-year undergraduate degree plus a one-year graduate diploma in education, and in either case a minimum of three years professional experience in an educational context or equivalent as approved by the University.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National20000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- The indicative CSP Student Contribution Amount for this course is $3,985
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.