Teaching is enriched through close links with the creative and cultural industries, and the Faculty’s internationally recognised Centre for Creative and Cultural Research. The cultural sector faces many challenges, from the impact of new technology to changes in funding models and by studying this course, you will be inspired to lead, adapt and innovate at all stages of your career.
You will develop expertise and industry knowledge which will help you build a sustainable career in whichever area you choose, such as community arts, creative writing, film production, digital arts, cultural policy and planning, heritage and conservation, or the galleries, libraries, archives, museums and records (GLAMR) sector.
Progression from this course to the Graduate Diploma in Creative and Cultural Futures and the Master of Arts in Creative and Cultural Futures is available by enrolling in additional units.
Study a Graduate Certificate in Heritage Materials Conservation at University of Canberra and you will:
- reflect on contemporary issues for the cultural and creative sectors
- analyse and apply professional knowledge and skills, and key techniques and approaches, relevant to a specific area of creative and cultural practice
- work independently and collaboratively to develop creative solutions to real-world problems and to develop entrepreneurial approaches to implement these solutions
- evaluate and apply strategies for cultural leadership and communication across a range of professional and community contexts.
- Arts administrator
- Gallery/Museum director
- Digital collections strategist
- Arts/cultural policy analyst
- Experience manager
- Cultural content developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Impact and Enterprise
- Creative Thinking
- Digital Pasts, Digital Futures
- The Activation Lab
- Contemporary Issues for the Creative and Cultural Sector
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Entrepreneurship Creative Writing View 22 other Masters in Creative Writing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students must have a bachelor degree in any field as approved by the University.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33500 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33500 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National24000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Canberra
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.