The Advanced Chemical Engineering Master programme offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technologyis designed to provide graduates with the following learning outcomes: knowledge on developments and new developments in the field of chemical engineering, ability to use new advances in the field of chemical engineering, basic understanding of the processes of governance, knowledge of the functions, principles and management instruments including quality management and identification of the main problems of management, knowledge of the design of process devices and systems, integration and process intensification, performing a complete process design, the use of computer technology including tools for exploring and simulating the dynamics of various processes.
- Positions related to substances processing in chemical, pharmaceutical, agri-food and processing industries, as well as in power engineering and environmental protection
- Positions related to single processes and technological systems, co-workers of technologists and designers
- Managerial positions in the traffic management department
- Design offices and research and development departments of large companies
- Designers of new installations
- Innovators of process and technology solutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technical safety
- Methods of materials testing
- Recycling of materials
- Measurement in processing apparatus
- Fundamentals of chemical technology
- Basic unit processes in chemical technology
- Materials science » Information Technologies
- Technical drawing/Engineering graphics
- Foundations of chemical engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 3 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor or Bachelor Engineering Degree in chemistry or related domains.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.