The Executive Master of Business Administration program consists of 90 ECTS. The EMBA program at Nazarbayev University is designed to facilitate the development of general management skills for enterprenours and individuals who are seeking to increase their business skillset and advance their careers.
While the core curriculum provides a foundation in all the functioanl areas of business,students have the opportunity to specialize through electives and EMBA Thesis. Students will also develop a wider scope through their US residency providing students an opportunity to leaen a global context,while expanding their personal and professional networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Study on two weekends and 1 Monday a month
- 20 months
- The curriculum includes 15 courses (11 core and 4 electives)
- Two week International residency at Duke University
- Lectures of renowned speakers
- Final thesis
- Option to select a specialized track in finance or marketing through electives courses
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Deadline - April 1
- Regular Deadline - May 11
- Late Deadline - June 23
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Executive MBA
- The candidates are expected to have managerial work experience in national companies, business entities, public institutions, non-governmental or international organizations.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree diploma (or equivalent).
International48000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National48000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
- Substantial Discounts Available
- To learn more about the tuition fee applicable to this programme, please visit the university website
Living costs for Nur-Sultan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
NUGSB offers discounts to certain categories of the applicants/companies. Given the different cost structure, discounts should be discussed with School management
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.