The starting point for the development of the curriculum is the set of competencies required by future global leaders. Such leaders need to understand the business risks and opportunities of social, political, cultural and environmental trends. They also have to learn to manage production capacity in a world in which traditional resources are dwindling, and to lead in the face of complexity and ambiguity.
The Master of Business Administration program at Nazarbayev University is a rigorous and comprehensive full-time program specifically designed to acquire the skills sought after by the most influential companies in Central Asia and beyond. The program is delivered in strategic partnership with Duke University's Fuqua School of Business.
Why MBA at NUGSB?
- World-class faculty
Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Business professors are thought leaders in their discipline. Our faculty have graduated from top universities from around the world (Stanford, Wharton, INSEAD), and they conduct research on modern issues facing business and industry
- A solid foundation
The core curriculum of the MBA program emphasizes general management and builds a strong foundation that will assist students in their career progression
- Strong infrastructure and facilities
Nazarbayev University students have access to the world’s premier business publications through the NU Library. The university’s classrooms offer the latest technology and students use these tools to advance their learning and research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Mathematics and Business Computer Application
- Financial Accounting
- Probability and Statistics
- Business Communication
- Global Financial Management
- Managerial Effectiveness
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in International Business in Kazakhstan
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- At least 2 years of cumulative work experience, the Admissions Committee reserves the right to consider exceptional applicants with less than 2 years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree diploma (or equivalent).
- Please note that before the submission your application should be complete including language certificates, ALEKS/GRE/GMAT results and all supporting documents must be uploaded to a personal account of the candidate.
- There will be no extension for submission of supporting documents after deadlines. Incomplete applications submitted in the Early round will be checked for compliance with requirements and might be returned for correction and transferred to the next application round. The registration fee in the regular round will be KZT 30 000.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for Nur-Sultan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.