Environmental Geography by Research degree offered at Canterbury Christ Church University is suitable for students who wish to continue their studies beyond undergraduate level.
The course is ideal if you:
- may want to continue to doctoral level;
- wish to enhance your qualifications for career reasons;
- would like to undertake a research-based, rather than taught Masters;
- recognise the need for research training in your chosen career;
- wish to learn in a multi-disciplinary environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Geomorphology – coastal, glacial, fluvial
- Environmental management
- Countryside conservation and management
- Landscape ecology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeography Environmental Sciences View 91 other Masters in Geography in United Kingdom
A first class or upper second class honours degree in a relevant discipline is required.Holders of other qualifications will be considered individually.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4407 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part-time UK / EU £2,205
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.