This Occupational Therapy (pre-registration mode) programme at the London South Bank University allows full-time professional training to be condensed into two years, rather than the traditional three-year route. To support teaching, the School of Health and Social Care has a dedicated suite of clinical skills labs, including two well-equipped Activities of Daily Living (ADL) suites, plus large rooms for art, splinting and group skills sessions.
Why Occupational Therapy at LSBU?
- Exciting employment prospects: the No.1 London Modern for graduate prospects in Occupational Therapy (Complete University Guide league table, 2018).
- No. 1 in London for student satisfaction and graduate prospects in Occupational Therapy (Complete University Guide 2019).Professional accreditation: we’re accredited by the Royal College of Occupational Therapists.
- Our three Occupational Therapy Labs, with facilities including simulated living spaces and artistic intervention tools.
Students who successfully complete the 6 core modules will be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
Students who successfully complete the 6 core modules and the additional School of Health and Social Care Dissertation module will be awarded an MSc in Occupational Therapy.
Graduates with either award are eligible to register as an Occupational Therapist with the HCPC. Registration allows you to practice as an Occupational Therapist within the NHS, community services and local authorities, as well as social enterprise and the private sector. Other settings include prisons, residential and nursing homes, schools and Social Services.
Royal College of Occupational Therapists
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human function and occupational performance
- Promoting health and wellbeing through occupation
- Autonomy, accountability and development of professional identity
- Person, environment and occupation
- Contemporary Issues in occupational therapy
- School of Health and Social Care Dissertation (MSc pathway only)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- PgDip: 120 credits
- MSc: 180 credits
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1183 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelors degree of 2:2 or above in any subject or recognised equivalent
- Values and attributes that are comparable to the NHS constitution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.