As a practitioner involved in health and social care, including citizens, professionals, community leader, you will learn how to bring diverse organisations and people together to develop asset-based innovative solutions to complex personal and community health challenges. The learning approach models the skills and behaviours required to lead collaboratively.
This innovative Systems Change - Collaborative Communities programme at London South Bank University offers both face–to–face and blended learning experiences. The degree is experiential, innovative, ground breaking and open to people who are making a contribution to change in systems with communities. It builds skills in effective collaboration through a combination of taught modules, experiential learning and the completion of a coproduced service change. The highly participative nature of the workshops and groups enables students to experience collaborative leadership and peer learning, exchanging ideas and experiences with the group, and immediately applying new approaches and methodologies to practice. Students are exposed to examples of innovation and have the opportunity to expand their network.
Our team, drawing together academics with people involved in health and social care, including citizens, professionals, community leaders, all of whom have experience of working in health and care settings, will equip students with a whole systems approach to improving the health and wellbeing of people and communities.
The Health Systems Innovation Lab
A Health Systems Innovation Lab at LSBU connecting innovators to those systems seeking innovation across the UK. The Lab works by bringing together a diverse group of members to learn from and with. The Lab’s uniqueness is its use of data to clarify need and impact, and its focus on bringing the next generation of leaders into the learning process alongside current systems leaders. We have a track record in supporting leaders and people involved in systemic change to make a real difference to their organisations, communities and health systems. We hold regular events and conferences that you will be able to attend and as a member.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovating in Collaborative Systems
- Core Concepts of Quality
- Leading Collaborative Change Programmes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 248 other Masters in Social Work in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London South Bank University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of a 2:2 first degree/Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division in a relevant subject area.
- Relevant previous professional/ leadership or ‘expert by experience’ will also be considered. If applicants do not have the prior qualifications then they must have at least 4 years experience in a relevant role, which will be considered through the University’s Accreditation of Experiential Learning (APEL) Process. Applicants applying through APEL must be able to complete either a challenge assessment or produce a portfolio of evidence.
- We welcome equivalent qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.5, Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.