The aim of the program is to prepare students with the technical skills and business knowledge for leadership of engineering-related units of enterprises with innovative solutions for complex business problems.
The Engineering Management program from Nazarbayev University emphasizes adapting and applying analytical skills and scientific knowledge into business practice. Students learn about project management, operations management, supply chain management, engineering management, engineering economy, quality and lean management, marketing, R&D management, new product development, entrepreneurship, business ethics, business strategy, business communication, leading change and innovation, and many other aspects of managing a successful business.
Aims and Objectives
The aims of the MEM program are:
- To provide postgraduate engineers with the current tools, knowledge and skills necessary for a successful career in local and global engineering management.
- To support the progression of engineers of all disciplines to management roles in both private and public sectors.
- To develop future leaders of technology-based organizations by providing a state of the art and applied engineering management curriculum to a select group of high potential students with science and engineering backgrounds.
- To promote the importance of entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and the core values of ethical enterprise in modern economies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Statistics and Probability
- Research Methods
- Engineering Management and Engineering Economy
- Project Management
- Managing Product and Service Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Globalization and Engineering
- Capstone Project
- Engineering Decision Tools
- Knowledge and Innovation Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent).
- A minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- High level of English proficiency.
- Strong mathematical skills as demonstrated by a test administered by the School on a set date. Applicants who provide valid GRE or GMAT test certificate may request exemption from mathematical skills test;
- High motivation and strong interest in the program as outlined in a statement of purpose;
- A curriculum vitae;
- Two letters of recommendation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28020 USD per year during 24 months.
National28020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28020 USD per year during 24 months.
KZT 11 936 520
Living costs for Nur-Sultan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.