The modules fully integrate theoretical knowledge with practical ability, facilitating your development as a competent and reflective practitioner.
We have a highly motivated team of in-house and guest specialists from a variety of hospitals, with over 14 years experience successfully delivering the Radiographic Reporting programme.
Why Radiographic Reporting at LSBU?
- Our course is a long established and successful programme, having started in 1996.
- No.1 London modern university in the UK for Satisfied overall with course in Health Professions (Guardian League Table 2019).
- Specialist reporting radiographers and radiologists provide stimulating lectures.
- LSBU has its own PACS (Sectra) with thousands of practice (and assessment) cases for reporting.
This Radiographic Reporting programme at the London South Bank University will assist in developing graduates career options as a practitioner, consultant, or researcher.
The course offers a flexible and responsive education and training provision which follows the requirements in respect of Continuing Professional and Personal Development (CPPD), linked to professional regulation and the Knowledge and Skills Framework (KSF).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research in health and social care
- Radiographic Skeletal Reporting: Appendicular skeleton
- Radiographic Skeletal Reporting: Axial Skeleton
- Advances in Specialised Skeletal Imaging
- Radiographic Reporting: Musculoskeletal
- Enabling Practice Through Work-Based Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- PgCert: 60 credits
- PgDip: 120 credits
- MSc: 180 credits
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 733 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants will normally be a registered radiographer or other health care professional with full access to radiographic images for reporting which should include a high proportion of Accident and Emergency cases.
- Participants should have written confirmation and support of an appropriate radiology department in which to train.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4823 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4823 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3555 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3555 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.